Yes, We are Hiring!
- Edit and enhance raw video footage into polished, engaging videos.
- Collaborate closely with creative teams to align videos with brand objectives.
- Utilize video editing software to integrate graphics, effects, and audio elements effectively.
- Enhance visual appeal through graphics, effects, and color correction. Ensure seamless audio integration.
(2 -4 Years)
- Responsible for implementing SEO strategies to improve organic search rankings and drive website traffic.
- Conduct keyword research, on-page optimization, and technical SEO enhancements.
- Collaborate with content and development teams to ensure SEO best practices are integrated.
Digital Marketing Intern
If you want exposure into the world of Digital Marketing, here is your opportunity. Points to note:
- You are given responsibilities like that of a full time employee
- We don’t pay a stipend
- We offer phenomenal exposure and learning opportunities
We take your internship damn seriously. Apply only if you do too.
Performance Marketing Manager
- Lead and execute performance marketing campaigns to maximize ROI and achieve business growth.
- Manage budget allocation, analyze data, and optimize campaigns across various digital channels.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align strategies, ensuring consistent brand messaging.
- Develop and execute brand strategies to enhance brand awareness and positioning.
- Conduct market research, analyze consumer trends, and identify competitive insights.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to create cohesive brand messaging and visual identity.
‘That’ Sales Person
We are looking to hire a non-typical Sales Person. Must possess the Knowledge of:
- The Science of Digital Marketing
- The Art of building meaningful relationships
Everything else is secondary, and can be acquired!
Watch this video to know more. Apply only if the opportunity resonates with you.
Client Servicing Executive
- As a client servicing executive, acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams
Responsible for day-to-day ad-operations of clients.
- Understand the marketing requirements and communication objectives of the clients and manage them
Addressing and resolving clients’ complaints to maintain trust
- Communicating and collaborating with the sales, design, development, SEO, and paid media team departments to ensure that clients’ needs are met.
- Tracking deliveries to ensure timely fulfillment of orders
- Compiling reports on key account progress on a month-on-month basis
- Relationship building with existing customers and sharing information with the sales team for repeat business opportunities
- Order management and coordination with internal teams for timely fulfilment
- Customer support for any queries on orders
- Actively suggest innovative ideas to boost marketplace sales and performance
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Need a minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing and client handling.
- Self-starter, passionate to grow and learn
- Ability to thrive and work in the fast-paced work environment
- Extremely organized and methodical, Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective communication with clients, internal staff, and senior management
- Ability to multi-task and work in a deadline-oriented culture. The candidate should be able to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills for relationship building
- Good interpersonal skills to build rapport with clients Skills:- Client Servicing, Account Management, Digital Marketing, Marketing Strategy, and Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Create visually compelling graphics and designs for various digital and print platforms.
- Collaborate with teams to understand project requirements and translate concepts into impactful visuals.
- Use industry-standard design software to produce engaging marketing materials, illustrations, and layouts.